LIST OF FEES/CHARGES - SEPTEMBER 2017
Single Will (including a child age trust)
Mirror Wills (including a child age trust)
Lasting Power of Attorney Health and Welfare
Lasting Power of Attorney Financial
Package of Lasting Power of Attorney Package to include both types of LPA
Package for a Single Will and both Lasting Powers of Attorney
Package for Mirror Wills and both Lasting Powers of Attorney for a couple
Single Will to include a Discretionary Will Trust
Single Will to include a Disabled Persons Trust
Single Will to include another type of Trust
Mirror Wills to include one of the Trusts listed above
Package of a Single Will with a Trust and both Lasting Powers of Attorney
Package for Mirror Wills with a Trust and both Lasting Powers of Attorney
Severance of Tenancy
£300 (per couple)
£400 (per couple)
* all Powers of Attorney attract a further registration fee of £82.00 payable to the Office of the Public Guardian.
Registration of the Powers of Attorney will also incur disbursements related to Special Delivery Postage.
• All Wills and Powers of Attorney are prepared for a fixed fee agreed with you.
• We both sign up to my standard Terms of Business (click here for our Terms and Conditions).
• I will supply you with a Will preparation checklist of questions.
• We will meet either at your home/workplace or you could come to my office.
• I will run through the checklist with you to obtain details of the estimated value of your estate.
• If I am preparing a Lasting Power of Attorney I will take all the details I need to prepare it.
• I will take a thorough note of your instructions and answer any questions you may have.
• I will prepare your Will or Power of Attorney within an agreed timescale.
• I will send the draft to you for you to review and a letter explaining any complicated terms.
• Once you are satisfied with the draft, I will finalise the document.
• Subject to agreement, I will attend to witness your Will and ensure it is properly executed.
- if this is at your home you will need to ensure there is also an independent witness on hand to witness your Will.
If you choose not to have the attestation service then I will provide you with a detailed leaflet explaining how a Will should be executed.
If you have making a Power of Attorney then it is my strong suggestion that it is registered immediately, which I will arrange for you as part
of my listed fee.
m 07810 455 581 | t 01256 896 336 | e firstname.lastname@example.org
36 Hillside, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7SN
web design - Steve Berry